The current status for the
hl project is "being
built". Currently, these are what we are working on:
- Tagged pointers. Done.
- Bytecode interpreter. Done.
- Garbage Collector. Done.
- Strings. Done.
- Tables. Done.
- Thread Pool. FIXME
- Process-level Garbage Collector. Done; assumed to be working.
- Asynchronous I/O framework. Done.
- TCP/IP socket I/O. not started
system. not started
- Signal Handling. not started
- Runtime Executable. Doing...
- Debug Information Framework. Done.
- Expression Compiler (on Arc-F). Doing...
- Expression Compiler (self-compiling). not started
- Common Layer of base system. Doing...
- Standard Layer of base system. Doing...
- Documentation. Doing...
More steps may be added, moved, and inserted in the future as we find out things we may have missed now. Hopefully they won't be too many.
Want to pester us? Try doing it on the forum
(icons from www.famfamfam.com silk)